I work as a professional independent lawyer since 2009, specialized in civil law and especially in corporate and trade regulations. I collaborate with Ambrosiano law firm, founded in 1991.
I developed a sound experience in legal counseling professional services for companies, both in judiciary and extra-judiciary domains.
Managing corporate legal problems, across the various domains where they can arise, allowed me to acquire a solid experience in solving related issues, always in close collaboration with the management of the companies I was assisiting.
"I am used to work in close contact with board of directors members, as well as with company executives.
I believe in the importance of creating a trust relationship with those I am assisting, based on collaboration and mutual esteem"
MAIN PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES
- Consulting for companies and multinational groups;
- Obligations linked to regulations on workers health and safety;
- Obligations linked to company bodies: Shareholders Meeting and Board of Directors;
- Management of relationships with Board of Advisors;
- Gap analysis and recommendations to achieve compliance to EU GDPR.
EDUCATION AND TRANING
"High School degree at Liceo Classico “B. Zucchi” in Monza.
Master degree in Law at Università Statale di Milano in 2002."
- University: University Statale di Milano - Laurea in Giurisprudenza
- Birthday: 13 feb 1970
- Professional Order: Ordine degli Avvocati della provinca di Milano
- Activity: Consulting for companies and multinational groups, to regulations on workers health and safety
- Fiscal Code/VAT: C.F. MBRMCG70B13F205U - P.IVA 02690210964