Doctor of Food Science and Technology
I have a degree in Food Science and Technology as I am interested in the sphere of Food and Nutrition (the field in which my master's thesis took place).
My work experience was born in 2003, the year of graduation, as a consultant in the field of hygiene and food safety. Since then I have never stopped consulting, maybe because I like it?
I interact with people with ease trying to establish empathy and trust and always with respect and kindness, ingredients that are not configured in the professionalism of a subject but, personal opinion, help to work in synergy with the customer and in an effective and efficient way.
During the course of the work, new needs have emerged both in the face of new types of customers and regulatory changes that have led me, with enthusiasm, to expand my knowledge and skills in other areas, such as legionella risk assessment (in RSA, hotels, dental medical,...) and in the field of personal data protection.
My approach to privacy was before the entry into force of Regulation (EU) N. 679/2016 ("GDPR"), as a result of which I developed a certain passion that led me to obtain a master's degree in Data Protection Officer.
I am a HACCP and privacy consultant for companies, whose activity is carried out in the drafting of documents, audits or visits to the customer and reports in which the aspects subject to verification are highlighted and any observations, suggestions, critical issues as well as corrective actions are noted.
I also carry out training courses on food hygiene and safety and on the protection of personal data.
I have recently held the role of Data Protection Officer on behalf of a nationally known non-profit association.
I am a member of Federprivacy, a trade association that aims to gather and represent all privacy and data protection professionals.
Of one thing I am sure: you never stop learning, studying,... and this gives energy to do better and better for themselves and for our customers!
- Master in DPO Data Protection Officer | GDPR recognized and accredited by MIUR and the National Forensic Council (CNF), UNI 11697/2017 certificate (2022)
- Internal Auditor qualification course for the agri-food sector - UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 standards; 19011 (2008)
- University: Università degli Studi di Milano - Facoltà di Agraria
- Birthday: 11 February 1981
- Professional Order: .
- Activity: food safety and hygiene, prevention and control of legionellosis risk, Privacy and GDPR
- Fiscal Code/VAT: MZZ CST 81B51 E507C – 04001760133